- Children’s Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation — because one or two children in America are diagnosed with this rare cancer every day, and on July 29, 2009, one of those children was my son, Max.
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation — because even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
- Arms Wide Open Childhood Cancer Foundation — because children should not be viewed in terms of profits and losses.
- CureSearch — because research is the key to the cure.
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255 — because you matter, and you are not alone.
- Crisis Text Line – text HOME to 741741 — because someone DOES care.
- The Trevor Project — because other people don’t get to debate your right to exist.
- National Center for Transgender Equality — because trans rights are HUMAN rights.